The full form of AWS is Amazon Web Services. It is the biggest cloud computing services provider that offers more than 200 featured services. AWS has a wide range of client bases – from small to large and Government organizations.
AWS offers a plethora of services with state-of-the-art technology. Some benefits include storage, data lakes and technologies, artificial intelligence, and internet-of-things. The customer can choose the right technology based on their needs.
AWS has multiple software vendors that work on the AWS technologies. Also, the AWS partner network has integrators that specialize in AWS services.
AWS services are widely gaining acceptance because of their performance, reliability, and security. It has become the leader in the Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure in 2021.
- It has 26 launch regions, each with multiple availability zones.
- It comprises 17 local zones and 25 wavelength zones.
- It also possesses 84 availability zones.
- It has eight announced regions with 32 announced local areas.
- It has served 245 countries and territories.
- It comprises 108 direct connect locations.
- It has announced plans in eight more regions – Canada, New Zealand, India, Israel, Spain, Australia, United Arab Emirates, and Switzerland.
Benefits of AWS
- The AWS clouds monitor the data 24×7 to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the data.
- All the data stored in the AWS network are fully encrypted at the physical layer.
- AWS provides the region with isolated and composed of multiple Azs.
- For a better availability parameter, the user can isolate their application across numerous Azs.
- It has a 100 GbE fiber network backbone with low packet loss and high overall network quality.
- It provides the 5G connected services and with the AWS local zones, and wavelength, it can perform the various applications requiring single-digit millisecond latencies.
People can choose the application according to their needs. For example, if they need the network to run globally, they can select from AWS regions and Azs. If they want the network on mobile devices, they can choose from AWS local zones or AWS wavelength.
- People can select the technology based on their primary target of users.
- It has the broadest application that supports multiple workloads in the cloud.
- It also offers the AWS Ground Station facility, which has satellite antennas near the AWS infrastructure.
- It offers enough capacity for the user to work hassle-free at peak times.
- The user can scale up or down as per their requirement, reducing the time and cost of the customers.
Advertising and Marketing
AWS helps the customers in advertising intelligence, third-party data sharing, machine learning, advertising platforms, and analytics capabilities.
This technology helps the client grow revenue, innovate, and improve interoperability.
AWS provides the following financial services with the stringent security:
- Banking and payments
- Capital Markets
It also helps in boosting the business performance by assisting them with modernizing infrastructure.
It provides a perplexing gaming experience to the users by delivering the following gaming solutions:
- Game Servers
- Live Operations
- Cloud Game Development
- AI and Machine Learning
- Game Security
- Game Analytics
Media and Entertainment
It helps the organization develop the media and entertainment strategy by providing them with the solution in the following fields:
- Media supply chain and archive
- Data science and analytics
- Content production
Analytics and Data lakes
AWS provides the best data services that fit all organizations. It also provides data solutions with the lowest cost and scalability. It offers the following solutions:
- Log Analytics
- Data Lakes
- Data Storage
- Streaming Analytics and Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
It offers the clients the best artificial intelligence services and comprehensive infrastructure. It also helps in improving the customer experience with the best machine learning solutions, thereby reducing the operational overheads.
Serverless AWS comprises AWS Lambda, which helps integrate the 200 AWS services and the SAAS applications.
The serverless technology features the pay-per-use billing model, high availability, and automatic scaling.
It offers a variety of services for storage like accessing, analyzing, and protecting the data.
These services help the business in reducing costs and increasing innovation.
- The AWS marketplace offers thousands of software to the client. This software helps clients procure, discover, and govern third-party software.
- The AWS offers various types of software: business applications, financial services, security, and data analytics.
- There are around more than two million active subscribers.
- It has more than 2000 independent software vendors.
- It comprises more than 12000 products across 65 categories.
Features of AWS Marketplace
- It has unique features that streamline procurement.
- It assists the team in implementing control and automating provisioning.
- It helps manage software budgets through cost transparency and price flexibility.
- The company can drive revenue by selling software in the AWS Marketplace.